AASMA- BLOCKPRINT 3 PIECE LEHENGA CHOLI & EMBROIDERED DUPATTA SET
The flowy, cobalt blue skirt served as a perfect prop to her dance moves. It swayed with her hips and the backless choli was the perfect partner she could ask for.
A flowy, rich cobalt blue block printed lehenga, paired with a backless choli and a contrasting pink organza embroidered dupatta.
- Fabric - Pure Mulmul cotton
- Washing Instructions - Normal hand wash. No soak. Dry inside out in shade.
- Dress with Pocket
- YKK Zippers only
- Accessory suggestions- Wear it with oxidised silver jewellery.
- A Khadi reusable bag complimentary
(XS size on special request 😊❤)
Dress as a Diva
Falak-Long Anarkali Sunshine Red Embroidered Dress for little girls
A bright red chikankari inspired fully embroidered dress with V neck. Back V-shaped neckline with dori and tassels. Full ten kali flared ankle-length dress with attached lining.
- Fabric - Pure embroidered rayon
- Washing Instructions - Normal hand wash. No soak. Dry inside out in shade. Dry Clean preferred.
- Accessory Suggestions - Wear it with pearls and Juttis.
- A Khadi reusable bag or mask is complimentary.
- For providing your little girl measurements, please call us on +91 93244 24279.
- Please provide us basic body measurements like bust, waist, height for perfect fit.
- This dress will be specially custom made for you daughter. This is non-returnable and non exchangeable product.
In love with this beautiful outfit by Monk & Mei.
- BHUMIKA GURUNG
With one agenda of empowering our artisan community. They have helped many karigars to survive in this pandemic! Keep up the good work Monk & Mei
- FENIL UMRIGAR
Wearing "Amrita" from Monk & Mei in love with this gorgeous suit set and I can live in this outfit for days
- FENIL UMRIGAR
All set for my favourite time of the year with my favourite outfit
- ANINDITAA BOSE
Classy and comfortable in Monk & Mei
- SONAL VENGURLEKARR
Monk & Mei Dresses are completely loved at first sight
- MUGDHA CHAPHEKAR
Monk & Mei on Gram
Monk & Mei is a responsible and conscious designer apparel start-up initiated by Tribal and Naxal affected women & youth of Odisha (India). They focus on making impact at the grass root level. Their sole goal is to help every woman appear gorgeous in their exceptionally handcrafted affordable luxury designs while building a relationship with the planet and producer of her dress.
Have your ever grown a plant with a new dress you wear ? Now with every Monk & Mei buy, you can look pretty and make world a beautiful place with plants that you grow from the tags of the dress. Carry their reusable khadi bags. Sport a mask from leftover fabric of your dress while reducing the pollution due to leftover garmenting waste. No wonder, they are endorsed by thousands of conscious women of today.
So join hands with Monk & Mei and "Wear a story" while crafting your own world of stories.